Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentines Day ;)

Will u be my Valentine

I think of you often...I do,
From morning 'till evening I do,
When memories bring laughter
Or moments bring pain,
There is faithfulness, too, once again.

And time always shows me
And God always shows me
Both sunshine and rain,
How, we gain yearly
From the love we're share dearly.


I'm so glad,
I'm so glad,
I miss you all
Please Be my Valentine
Just for 1 day for a heart of Mine ……………

For Few more poems
i know u will definitely visit my site
either nitinslaw or jokerspark
all are now mine
read the articles just once
dear u will always remain healthy,fit n fine

with right hand on my heart , i tell u Guys
above poem is original thought of mine .... ;)


It isn’t hard to be good from time to time … What’s tough is being good every day.









Thanks & Regards,





Thanks & Regards
__ Single Dudes n co ltd

1 comment:

  1. really a touching 1 .... u must hav really missed som1 ...... hope gls get blessed wit som brain :)

    ReplyDelete